[R-sig-Geo] query about fitting a model variogram

carolina.lang at ifop.cl carolina.lang at ifop.cl
Fri Oct 10 20:16:30 CEST 2014

Dear list,

I need some advices, i´m trying to fit a model with the variofit and the likfit method, but before i fit some initial values with the help of the eyefit function, then the parameters fitted with this methods do not fit very well, so i want to limit the sill and the range of the model, I found a function call par.limits but it does not work very well because take the minimun values. Can anybody help me with this???

Cheers, Carolina