[R-sig-Geo] loglik parameter from splm package

Alysson Luiz Stege alyssonstege at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 03:15:56 CEST 2014

Dear Users

I'm using the R package  splm (Spatial Panel Data Models) version 1.3.3  .
I'm estimating my model using SPML command that makes the estimation using
ML implementation .
I need the value of the log likelihood for the Akaike and Bayesian
information criteria test.
Upon command below, he says that does not provide this value. But the ML
estimation generates the value of the log likelihood, but does not appear
in the results
I wonder if this package does not actually provides the value of log
likelihood

Thanks

Routine

library(spatial)
library(spdep)
library(sphet)
library(plm)
library(splm)

eflag<-spml(ef2~ lfinto + lvbpaae + laltem + larnagri+lidhm +
pluvc+dummy2010, data=todos.painel,listw=vizi5, model="within",
spatial.error="none", lag="TRUE")

logLik(eflag)
Error in UseMethod("logLik") :
no applicable method for 'logLik' applied to an object of class "splm"