[R-sig-Geo] RasterBrickTimeSeries in plotKML without starting GE

Tomislav Hengl hengl at spatial-analyst.net
Thu Nov 27 14:18:40 CET 2014

You should be able to make your own function that does that. See e.g.:

https://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/pkg/R/plotKML.RasterBrickTimeSeries.R?view=markup&root=plotkml

On the end of the function mask out "kml_View".

PS: I've just added to every plotKML method an argument "open.kml=TRUE",
so that it can be controlled, but you need to install the version 0.4-7
from R-forge (from source code).

thank you,

T. Hengl