[R-sig-Geo] How to export the result of krige.conv;

唐国强 15201514761 at 163.com
Wed May 7 15:04:29 CEST 2014

Dear Paulo J. Ribeiro and Peter J. Diggle:
I used "krige.conv" to do Krige interplation in a region. But I have difficulties in export the results.I find some codes on a website https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-geo/2009-July/006167.html. But I can't get it run and I can't understand it probably because the codes lose some information.
Attachtment is my code. What I want to know is how to export the result of krige.conv to .asc  .xlsx or some others file.
Thank you!

Guoqiang Tang