[R-sig-Geo] tango.stat

Robert rob.andronaco at lifesavingvictoria.com.au
Thu Jun 19 05:43:35 CEST 2014

Hi there,

I’m new to R and was hoping someone could help me out. Hopefully it’s
something simple I have missed!

I’ m using tango.stat from the DCluster package -
http://www.inside-r.org/packages/cran/DCluster/docs/tango.stat
<http://www.inside-r.org/packages/cran/DCluster/docs/tango.stat>

I ran the listed example (Sids) and it runs without error (to be expected).

When I run my substituted values from the imported csv file I get the
following error;

> # #use exp(-D) as closeness matrix
> tango.stat(drown, col.W.tango, zero.policy=TRUE)

*Error in array(x, c(length(x), 1L), if (!is.null(names(x))) list(names(x),
:
  'data' must be of a vector type, was 'NULL'*

> tango.test(Obs_count~offset(log(Exp_count)), drown , model="poisson",
> R=999, list=col.W.tango, zero.policy=TRUE)

Although the error appears I still get the values:

	Tango's test of global clustering
	Type of boots.: parametric
	Model used when sampling: Poisson
	Number of simulations: 999
	Statistic:  0.01126845
	p-value :  0.001

Essentially I want to know:

1.	If the error has any impact on the end calculation?
2.	And if so, what do I need to modify to ensure that the values are
correct?

Please let me know if more information is required.

Regards

Rob