[R-sig-Geo] RGEOS error

Colin Rundel rundel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 18:20:43 CEST 2014

Hi Sancta,

The issue is likely occurring due to the version of the geos C library you have installed on your system. You will need to provide us with a few more detail on what operating system you are running. Additionally, if you are on a unix/linux or mac system try running `geos-config —version` in your terminal and report back to us what version you get, anything with a major version 3 should support the unary union.

-Colin