[R-sig-Geo] +no_uoff flag in proj4string, epsg 26931

Dave Gregovich dave.gregovich at alaska.gov
Tue Aug 12 22:20:55 CEST 2014

On Tue, 12 Aug 2014, Gregovich, Dave P (DFG) wrote:

Thanks kindly Roger.
I would like to note, for those who may be considering this issue, that a
a prior version of rgdal retained the +no_uoff flag. The version is detailed
below:

> library(rgdal)
Geospatial Data Abstraction Library extensions to R successfully loaded
Loaded GDAL runtime: GDAL 1.7.2, released 2010/04/23
Path to GDAL shared files: C:/Program Files/R/R-2.13.1/library/rgdal/gdal
Loaded PROJ.4 runtime: Rel. 4.7.1, 23 September 2009, [PJ_VERSION: 470]
Path to PROJ.4 shared files: C:/Program Files/R/R-2.13.1/library/rgdal/proj

I do have a number of versions of the rgdal package installed, so I will
later today go through and check when the +no_uoff flag appears to start to
be dropped.