[R-sig-Geo] histogram matching of cloud masked Landsat 8 messages

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Aug 12 18:25:17 CEST 2014

Instructions say (help(histmatch))

Arguments:

  master: The target image, in SpatialGridDataFrame, data frame, matrix
          or vector format.

   tofix: The image to be normalized, in any format.

but what you have is a *raster* object, not a SpatialGridDataFrame, or
any other of those.

 You can convert a raster, r, to a SpatialGridDataFrame, rg:

 > rg = as(r,"SpatialGridDataFrame")

and then feed those to histmatch. You probably have to convert both arguments.

Barry