[R-sig-Geo] spatio-temporal simultaneous autoregression model

stevenhuyi stevenhuyi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 11:13:28 CEST 2014

Thanks, Roger. I will try.
It's my fault to mistakenly write the spautolm function as a package.
what do mean by saying "if your space-time data are balanced". My data is
multiple years of prevalence data of schistosomiasis at the county level,
combined with data of environmental determinants.

> Hi everyone,
>
> It seems that there is no specific R package to implement the space-time
> SAR
> model. I happend to find an article entitled "Spatio-temporal regression
> models for deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon" (literature information:
> STDM 2011, The International Symposium on Spatial-Temporal Analysis and
> Data
> Mining, University College London - 18th-20th July 2011), in which
> spatio-temporal SAR models were implemented by package spautolm.

spautolm is a function in the spdep package, and fits cross-sectional
simultaneous autoregressive models. Its use with the spatial weights
matrix multiplied by Kronecker product corresponds to the use of the splm
package to fit a spatial panel error model. Try that package and its
accompanying JSS paper if your space-time data are balanced.