[R-sig-Geo] gstat anisotropy : multipanel plotting of experiment and model

solazef efisio.solazzo at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Mon Oct 21 10:13:16 CEST 2013

HI, thanks for the tip, but it doesn't apply to my case (at least I have not
been able to make it works), as I need to plot a model.

After further trying with:

xyplot(gamma~dist | dir.hor, data = vm, model=auto_Sph_h[[i]]$var_model)

still I cannot produce what I am after, as the model's curves are not
overlayed to the multipanel data.

Possibly I need to resort to some lattice panel function...any suggestions
please?

thanks.