[R-sig-Geo] gstat anisotropy : multipanel plotting of experiment and model

Ashton Shortridge ashton at msu.edu
Thu Oct 17 14:05:16 CEST 2013

Just a thought, but how about using the 'regular' plotting system, and not the
lattice plotting system?

Then something like:
par(mfrow=c(2,3))
for (i in 6): {
	PLOT EMPIRICAL VARIOGRAM i
	OVERLAY MODEL i
}

Might do the trick? I suggest this because, being efficient (lazy!), I have
often found it easier to avoiding lattice than to spend time figuring out how
to use it properly.

Ashton