[R-sig-Geo] RSAGA and a custom module

Ludwig Hilger l.hilger at ku.de
Fri Mar 22 09:23:57 CET 2013

Der Mr. Brenning,

thank you for the fast reply! Yes, when specifiying the path attributes, I
can find the module. This brings me to a reated issue. I have three SAGA
versions on the computer (because of I do not know how to compile the custom
module for 64 bit). If I connect to 2.0.8 32 bit by:

rsaga.env(path = "C:/Program Files (x86)/SAGA-GIS_2.0.8_32bit", modules =
"C:/Program Files (x86)/SAGA-GIS_2.0.8_32bit/modules")

I get the correct response, but R does not seem to store this connection, if
I enter rsaga.env() in the next line I get the connection to my SAGA 2.1.0
64 bit. As I result, I need to specify the env parameter in every call to
rsaga.geprocessor() if I want to use the 2.0.8 32 bit version (from which
the module was compiled). It is not a great problem, but do you know why
that could be?

Once again, thank you very much!
Ludwig

-----
Dipl. Geogr. Ludwig Hilger
Wiss. MA
Lehrstuhl für Physische Geographie
Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
Ostenstraße 18
85072 Eichstätt

Tel.: 08421-93-1180