[R-sig-Geo] xvalid or similar with krige.bayes()

Damian Maddalena damianmaddalena at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:59:49 CET 2013

Thank you for your reply, Paulo.

As long I can find a statistically valid method to compare the Bayesian
kriging surfaces to the others I will be happy. I don't necessarily need
CV. It was just what I knew for the other interpolation methods.

Please forgive my simple question, but can you please suggest a few
terms that I might use to search for "others measures of fit?" Something
that I could search to find some good code examples.  I am fairly new to
coding in R and having something to examine and modify would be a big help.

Thank you.

-Damian