[R-sig-Geo] Problems generating RasterStack object

Francisco Rodriguez Sanchez f.rodriguez.sanc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 11:56:09 CEST 2013

Hi Gerardo,

It would help if you could provide a reproducible example to spot the
problem... Anyway, try the spatial_sync_raster function in the
spatial.tools package
(http://cran.at.r-project.org/web/packages/spatial.tools/index.html). It
will easily match the projection, resolution and extent of your rasters
to a reference raster

Hope it helps

Paco