[R-sig-Geo] Problems generating RasterStack object

Gerardo gerardommc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 01:53:16 CEST 2013

Hi all. I have a set of Raster layers I want to use to generate species
distribution models. Initially the files had all different projections,
resolution and extent. So i resampled and cropped them with a mask layer
with the extent I wanted. All was done in R. After the processing only a
few of the layers had the same extent and so they couldn't be stacked
with stack(files). I also tried creating an extent object with the exact
extension I wanted, but nothing worked, most files ended up with some
degree of error. The quick=T argument returned another error that said
the a character string was expected. Is there a function or a procedure
to equalise the extent of all the layers?

Regards
Gerardo Martin