[R-sig-Geo] specifying correlation structure in (n)lme

Gregoire, Timothy timothy.gregoire at yale.edu
Fri Jun 14 03:20:43 CEST 2013

Gabriel,

Look at the Pinheiro & Bates book on Mixed Models, it is part of the Springer series and is prob'ly an online resource thru the Harvard library system.

An alternative, outside the mixed models construct, is to use the likfit() function of the geoR package by Diggle & Ribeiro.

Tim

Timothy G. Gregoire
J. P. Weyerhaeuser Professor of Forest Management
School of Forestry & Environmental Studies, Yale University
360 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT  06511-2104  U.S.A.

office: 1.203.432.9398  mobile: 1.203.508.4014, fax: 1.203.432.3809
timothy.gregoire at yale.edu
G&V sampling text: http://crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781584883708