[R-sig-Geo] Local plane fitting to Point Cloud

Ludwig Hilger l.hilger at ku.de
Mon Jun 10 17:15:13 CEST 2013

Hello everybody,

unfortunately I have to come up with a follow-up question. As described
above, this has worked now perfecty at first with some of my data, but with
another dataset (but it has the same structure, etc) I get the following
error:

"solve.c", line 88: singular matrix in function Usolve()
Fehler in predict.gstat(g, newdata = newdata, block = block, nsim = nsim, :
 Usolve

I have no idea what my R is trying to tell me... any hints?

thank you again everybody,

Ludwig

-----
Dipl. Geogr. Ludwig Hilger
Wiss. MA
Lehrstuhl für Physische Geographie
Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
Ostenstraße 18
85072 Eichstätt

Tel.: 08421-93-1180