[R-sig-Geo] Regression kriging or kriging with external drift

Jon Olav Skoien jon.skoien at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tue Jul 9 14:30:45 CEST 2013

Edzer is right, the only important method that supports covariates in
the intamap package is automap (the other ones are linearVariogram and
idw). You can set the covariate in the optList-argument to interpolate:
x = interpolate(meuse, meuse.grid, optList = list(formulaString = "zinc
~ dist"), methodName = "automap")

Cheers,
Jon