[R-sig-Geo] dismo:::gmap - how to obtain a 1:1 plot

Robert J. Hijmans r.hijmans at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 23:51:54 CEST 2013

Ivailo,

You make it very hard to help you because you do not provide a
reproducible example. I do not know what TIFF file you refer to
(probably a .gif file?). The get a better looking plot, you may want
to try something like:

libary(dismo)
g <- gmap('Reykyavik')
plot(g, interpolate=TRUE, maxpixels=10^8)

Robert