[R-sig-Geo] make_EPSG chile

Julian Burgos julian at hafro.is
Sun Jan 27 22:37:50 CET 2013

Hi Orietta,
As the error message is telling you, R cannot find a file named "Chile" in
your default folder.  Just replace "Chile" with a full path to the file.
All the best,

Julian

Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnunin/Marine Research Institute
Skúlagata 4, 121 Reykjavík, Iceland
Sími/Telephone : +354-5752037
Bréfsími/Telefax:  +354-5752001
Netfang/Email: julian at hafro.is