[R-sig-Geo] Weird experimental 3D spatiotemporal variogram

Piero Campalani piero.campa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 16:09:45 CET 2013

Edzer, Ben,
(I was missing the vignette on spatio-temporal analysis with gstat.. !!)

I'm attaching a clearer figure of the experimental variogram: the /origin/
at 0 spatio-temporal lag is not zero actually.

Yes, I am using **variogramST** on a STFDF: the spacetime object looks ok,
then I simply call:
> variogramST(pm~1, mySTFDF, tlags=0:6)

Ben, out of band I can give you my .Rdata cutout with the STFDF if you're
interested.
(It seems from the ST vignette that `variogramST` is now merged into
`variogram` ?)

> R.version.string
[1] "R Under development (unstable) (2012-10-03 r60866)"

Thanks,
Piero