[R-sig-Geo] Weird experimental 3D spatiotemporal variogram

Benedikt Gräler ben.graeler at uni-muenster.de
Tue Jan 15 15:15:42 CET 2013

Dear Piero,

how did you compute these variograms, using variogramST in gstat (which
version?)?

Figures 4-7 in gstat's vignette "Spatio-temporal geostatistics using
gstat" on CRAN show the missing value for the zero temporal and zero
spatial lag class. I could not identify this property in your wireframe
plots.

To me, the temporal effect looks like being "upside-down". I'll be happy
to take a quick look at your script/data in case your problem still
remains.

Best,

  Ben