[R-sig-Geo] Log-normal block krige

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Tue Feb 5 12:35:03 CET 2013

Javier,

simulation is relatively easy: simulate point support fields on a fine
grid, take the exponent of everything, compute the block mean of each
simulation (e.g. using sp::aggregate), and take the statistics of the
block means for each block. (There is just not yet a simple function
doing this for you. Or does geoR have this?)

if you want to avoid simulation, you might want to take a look at the
constrainedKriging package:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/constrainedKriging/index.html