[R-sig-Geo] +AFs-R-sig-Geo+AF0- Creating a map with metropolitan areas

Rolando Valdez rvaldezr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 16:00:14 CET 2013

I have no tried anything, that's why I'm looking for help.

Maybe this list is too advanced for my skills in R environment, because I need to start from the begining.

My idea basicly is to merge both maps, and go painting the data by metropolitan area excluding the municipalities left.

Perhaps you can guide me with some manuals for beginners about the maptools and sp. Some examples may help also.

Thanks,

Rol+AH4-