[R-sig-Geo] R -> QGIS - Web-GIS

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 13:29:49 CET 2013

ManageR was great but is no longer being developed or maintained, afaik.
The processing plugin is more for developing specific tools that you
use from within QGIS,
do not really integrate R and QGIS in the way manageR intended to.
I normally work in R (sp, rgdal, raster...), then save using
writeRaster() or writeOGR() and display
in QGIS.

Agus