[R-sig-Geo] R -> QGIS - Web-GIS

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Dec 18 17:40:32 CET 2013

ManageR plugin for QGIS with rpy2 bindings, or the Processing Plugins.
QGIS Server with QGIS Client <- least amount of coding.
Otherwise any of the previous choices mentioned are good.

Data (In a spatial format, so export with rgdal)
A web server (ie Apache)
A spatial web server (Geoserver, Mapserver, QGIS Server) you can skip
this part if you just export geojson or kml.
A web client (Leaflet or Openlayers based html/js page loaded onto your
Apache server)

For more options and a test environment:
http://live.osgeo.org/en/overview/overview.html

Don't want to host it yourself see:
QGIS Cloud, Mapbox, or CartoDB websites

Enjoy,