[R-sig-Geo] Maxent and Maxlike data.frame methods

Rafael Wüest rafael.wueest at wsl.ch
Mon Aug 12 11:40:15 CEST 2013

Hi Gerardo

I'm not sure I understand exactly what your question is about. Maybe some reproducible example code could help... Assuming you want to fit a maxent model using a dataframe and providing background presences, the help file in ?maxent should be helpful as it says:

maxent(x, p, ...)

p: [...] If x is a data.frame, p should be a vector with a length equal to nrow(x) and contain 0 (background) and 1 (presence) values, to indicate which records (rows) in data.frame x are presence records, and which are background records.

HTH, Rafael