[R-sig-Geo] Maxent and Maxlike data.frame methods

Gerardo Martin gerardommc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 08:28:18 CEST 2013

Hi, I', trying to implement a series of species distribution models. I
am working with seasonal data and as I want to project them to several
different scenarios, i need to use strictly samples with data format. I
have extracted the background and pseudoabsences points from their
corresponding raster files, so nos i want to fit the maxlike and maxent
models and then project them with different rasterStack objects. The
problem is that i haven't found out if there's a data.frame method for
maxlike, there's no reference to such a thing in the reference manual.
Besides, for maxent, the sdm vignete only describes how to run maxent
with a rasterStack. I have found out how to specify pseudoabsences for
maxent providing a vector with 1's and 0's, but no method as to specify
a data frame with the background data.

Regards

Gerardo