[R-sig-Geo] Help with ENFA in R

Alexandre Villers villers.alexandre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 12:23:15 CEST 2013

Hi,

Typing ?enfa (after loading adehabitatHS) and searching through the
examples that are provided, you should find these lines

## We prepare the data for the ENFA
tab <- slot(map, "data")
pr <- slot(count.points(locs, map), "data")[,1]

Maybe you could start with this, i.e. understanding how the pr object is
obtained, playing with the example.
And then, if you really don't get it, ask someone on the list to help you.

HTH

Alex