[R-sig-Geo] Help with ENFA in R

JonathanAronson jagaronson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:39:46 CEST 2013

Hi there

I have been working on this over the weekend. I have managed to make some
progress.
Now I am trying to run the enfa using this code: enfa(pc, pr, scan=FALSE).

I can define pc using my text file of the locality data for my species using
this code: pc <- dudi.pca(locs, scannf=FALSE). However, now I need to define
pr and Im not sure if that refers to my environmental data. The error I get
is below. How can I create the pr vector?

Error in is.vector(pr) : object 'pr' not found

Any help would be greatly appreaciated

Thanks all
Jonathan