[R-sig-Geo] modified t-test using SpatialPack for correlation

Tara Bridwell tarabridwell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 19:55:56 CEST 2012

Hi List,
I am wanting to do a modified t-test to account for auto-correlation,
similar to Dutilleul 1993 (Dutilleul, P. (1993) Modifying the t test
for assessing the correlation between two spatial processes.
Biometrics 49, 305–314.).

I was trying to use the SpatialPack package
(http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/SpatialPack/SpatialPack.pdf),
but have had trouble installing it.  My questions are:

1. Has anyone else had trouble with package and/or used it successfully?

2. Is there another package that would allow me to do a modified
t-test?  I saw a previous post from 2007 that said that no package was
available but that was years ago.

Many thanks,
TB