[R-sig-Geo] STIDF Prection of STkrige?

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Wed Oct 10 15:22:21 CEST 2012

On 10/10/2012 04:49 AM, 刘长东 wrote:
>         I have a question.I have wall-eye fish survey data of American Erie lake from 1989 to 2010.Every year,the survey sites were random selected and had different number.I want to predict wall-eye catch-weight using different Spatio-temporal models,but I find krigeST function of R program can only predict STFDF(Spatial-Temporal Full Data Frame).Is there other methods I can use to finish my work in R platform?

this is because gstat::krigeST assumes at this moment that the
space-time variogram is separable, exploits the benefits when the data
form a full space-time lattice (STFDF).

We have developed some scripts for more generic ST variograms (or
separable for non STFDF data), e.g. metric and product-sum, but these
have not yet been integrated in gstat (or somewhere else in R).