[R-sig-Geo] plotKML tutorials for creating a times series from rasters?

nikos ves vesnikos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 21:21:30 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I was browsing the list and I found out about plotKML. It seems a nice
way to present your data, or do a visual inspection.

I tried to create a timeseries visualization from an environmental index
Im studying at the moment (55 geotiffs ~35 MB each) but I couldn't
figure out how.

Anyone can give me some pointers on how to proceed? Maybe some notes,
articles that he/she found somewhere and want to share the knowledge? (A
google search didn't turn anything except from the manuals :/)

Thank you all in advance!

Nikos Ves