[R-sig-Geo] Question about space-time analysis routines

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Fri Nov 2 10:07:42 CET 2012

Corey, we've reported some work on ST geostatistics in:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/sp/vignettes/st.pdf

and air quality interpolations in

http://acm.eionet.europa.eu/reports/ETCACM_TP_2011_10_spatio-temp_AQinterpolation
which has data and scripts in
http://ifgi.uni-muenster.de/~b_grae02/ETC-ACM/

Further, some work on spatio-temporal regression models in:

Giovana M. de Espindola, Edzer Pebesma, Gilberto Câmara, 2011.
Spatio-temporal regression models for deforestation in the Brazilian
Amazon. STDM 2011, The International Symposium on Spatial-Temporal
Analysis and Data Mining, University College London - 18th-20th July 2011
http://ifgi.uni-muenster.de/~epebe_01/sar.pdf

for the latter, I didn't publish scripts so far.