[R-sig-Geo] Question about space-time analysis routines

Corey Sparks corey.sparks at UTSA.EDU
Thu Nov 1 15:21:14 CET 2012

Dear List,
I've recently began doing more spatio-temporal analysis using hierarchical
Bayesian methods, mostly in Win/OpenBUGS and INLA.

I really like the capabilities of the spacetime package in terms of building
data that incorporate multiple temporal observations of the same units (I
work  mostly with county and census geographies in the US).

I am curious if the list can point me to some other libraries in R, besides
INLA, that are capable of using the spacetime data directly in a regression
framework, or perhaps in a spatio-temporal disease clustering framework. I
know about the DCluster library and use it some, but would be very grateful
for any other ideas.
Best,
Corey

-----
Corey Sparks
Assistant professor
Department of Demography
The University of Texas at San Antonio
501 West Cesar E Chavez Blvd
San Antonio TX 78207
Corey.sparks 'at' utsa.edu
210 458 3166 <tel:210%20458%203166>
Latitude: 29.423614  /  Longitude: -98.504282