[R-sig-Geo] cumulative distribution function of spgrass6-raster with NA's

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Wed May 2 11:05:46 CEST 2012

Hi again,

I found now the answers myself. So both issues are solved:

1) I have to specify the dataframe within the spatiagriddataframe-object
like 'raster$raster' in order to do statistics on it. NA's are the recognized as NA's and are dropped for plotting histogramms etc.

2) I found the function for the empirical distribution function used in the paper. It is probably plot(ecdf(x)) from 'stats'.

/johannes