[R-sig-Geo] How to get started with matrix data read into R

Lindia99 feimaobaobao at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 22:00:56 CEST 2012

Dear R-sig-geo,

I have some house sales data and I want to use universal kriging to predict
house price at a new location.

My data look like this:

> house.data[1,]
   houseId  transvalue          transvalue_previous   bathroomcnt bedroomcnt
   xxx-1       231000              129500                           2
3
builtyear finishedsquarefeet lotsizesquarefeet storycnt     latitude
longitude
1964               2110              8413                 1        47.469470
-122.282926
houseAge                 year_from_last_sale
    41                        10.91855

I just read the data into R and don't know how to prepare a data like meuse
such that I can use krige.
Can someone point me some manual or thread with detail steps? I didn't find
the answer in gstat webpage

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/gstat/index.html

Thanks much!

Best,