[R-sig-Geo] Why do I get different P value of LISA from R and GeoDa ?

ria arinda riaarinda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 16:08:25 CEST 2012

I wonder why localmoran[,5] or P value which I get from R
localmoran(variableX, weight.nb, alternative='two.sided') is different with
GeoDa's (LISA_P). I have used alternative 'two.sided', 'greater', and 'less'
but the they're still different. Both LISA indices from R and GeoDa are
already equal. What should I do to get similar p value from R localmoran and
GeoDa localmoran?
Thanks

-----
Ria Arinda
Jakarta Institute of Statistics, Indonesia
Tel:  +62 856 1675312