[R-sig-Geo] simulate correlated random walks within boundaries

Javier Perez-Barberia Javier.Perez-Barberia at hutton.ac.uk
Wed Feb 8 17:31:48 CET 2012

Dear all,

Does anyone know an R function to simulate correlated random walks within the boundaries of a polygon.

Sorry everyone if this question was in the archives, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks

Javier

Dr. Javier Perez-Barberia
Senior scientist
The James Hutton Institute
Craigiebuckler
Aberdeen AB15 8QH
Scotland UK

Tel: +44 (0) 1224 395 221 (direct)
Tel: +44 (0) 844 928 5428 (switchboard)
Fax: +44 (0) 844 928 5429

www.hutton.ac.uk<http://www.hutton.ac.uk/>

This email is from The James Hutton Institute (JHI), however the views
expressed by the sender are not necessarily the views of JHI and its
subsidiaries. This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or rely on
any information contained in this email, and we would ask you to contact the
sender immediately and delete the email from your system.  Although JHI has
taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email,
neither the Institute nor the sender accepts any responsibility for any
viruses, and it is your responsibility to scan the email and any attachments.

The James Hutton Institute is a Scottish charitable company limited by
guarantee.
Registered in Edinburgh No. SC374831
Registered Office: The James Hutton Institute, Invergowrie Dundee DD2 5DA.
Charity No. SC041796