[R-sig-Geo] presence-only data analysis

SH emptican at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:04:52 CET 2012

Thank you, Jess.

Still confused, if I understand correctly, my model will be:

Outbreak risk = a(presence) + b1(location-longitude) +
b2(location-latitude) + c(neighbor)

Then, what could be the contents of 'presence' and 'neighbor'
variables?  Are they names of counties or indices?

I don't have time component in the data.  What R-package can I look?
I found 'muhaz' package, is that one of them you think of?

Thanks again,

SH

I am not familiar with a hazard rate analysis.  I found '