[R-sig-Geo] Bayesian Estimates for 1st-order Spatial Autoregressive Model

adriancartier adrian.aw.cartier at monsanto.com
Thu Aug 9 18:06:05 CEST 2012

For those interested in doing a translation of MATLABs "far_g()" function. Message me and I will send you a soft copy of the MATLAB code.

Adrian Cartier, Ph.D. (LS3428)
Monsanto Company
TPS/Advancement Integration and Prediction
Strategic Scientist - Quantitative Modeler
800 North Lindbergh Boulevard (Mail Code: LS3A)
Creve Coeur, MO 63167