[R-sig-Geo] [spatstat] problem with a psp Line Segment Pattern when plotting and pointsOnlines performing

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:05:19 CEST 2011

The problem is that the first attribute on the track object, "ID" is
NA - and when plot.psp is trying to draw a legend it has nothing to
base the image "ribbon" on.

This should avoid the error:

plot(track.psp, ribbon = FALSE)

Try subsetting the attributes in the coercion to psp, choose which
column you want from names(track) but note that with only one row the
ribbon legend will never be very interesting:

track.psp <- as(track[,"PREC_PLANI"], "psp")

plot(track.psp)

Finally, do include sessionInfo() as requested - you have not let us
know that you require packages sp, rgdal, maptools, and spatstat - and
all of that is very important when determining what is going on.

Cheers, Mike.