[R-sig-Geo] [spatstat] problem with a psp Line Segment Pattern when plotting and pointsOnlines performing

Mathieu Rajerison mathieu.rajerison at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 11:29:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

I Have a problem with a psp object.

I can't plot it, neither perform a pointsOnLines calculation on it.

---
Here is what I obtain with my different operations:
> track <- readOGR("voie.shp", "voie")
OGR data source with driver: ESRI Shapefile
Source: "voie.shp", layer: "voie"
with 1 features and 14 fields
Feature type: wkbLineString with 2 dimensions

> track.psp <- as(track, "psp")
Message d'avis :
In as.psp.SpatialLinesDataFrame(from) : 13 columns of data frame discarded

> plot(track.psp)
Erreur dans image.default(c(893999.767449278, 895777.422954333), c(Inf, -Inf
:
'x' and 'y' values must be finite and non-missing

#plot(track) is OK

> pts <- pointsOnLines(track.psp, eps=50)
Erreur dans ppp(x = x, y = y, window = win) :
all coordinate values are NA or NaN
---

Any help would be appreciated.

The related SpatialLinesDataFrame track object is attached to this mail if
you'd like to have a look..

Thanks!