[R-sig-Geo] how to generate a trend surface in spdep

chenliang wang hi181904665 at msn.com
Thu Oct 20 12:41:18 CEST 2011

Dear list:
I am just a newcomer to spatial autoregression.I have a question that
how to generate a trend surface by means of function lagsarlm() of spdep:
I have a sample points file, some vector points of independent
variables,some surfaces of independent variables.I fit a spatial
autoregression model using function lagsarlm(),and then I get some
coefficients. How to generate a surface accordling to the simulated
model? Thank you.

Chen-Liang Wang