[R-sig-Geo] bivariate pairwise interaction spatial point process

Colin Robertson colinr23 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 15:04:03 CEST 2011

Hi Rolf,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I think the multitype Strauss model is what
I was looking for, with parameters (gammas) for interaction in
component 1, 2 and between 1 & 2, which I believe is the gamma matrix
parameter for straussm.

Apologies for my lack of clarity in the initial question, I was
looking at the model in Diggle pg 85 under Markov point processes.

Thanks again,

Colin