[R-sig-Geo] Feature space plotting

Ned Horning horning at amnh.org
Fri Jun 24 16:10:58 CEST 2011

Hi - Before I embark to develop a script to create feature space plots
of two image bands I was wondering if anyone was aware of a package that
provides this capability. I would like to be able to plot pixel values
from one image band on the X-axis and pixel values from the another band
on the Y-axis and show different frequencies of occurrence in the
different plot bins with different colors. I would then overlay training
data on the graph to see how well it is distributed in the 2-band
feature space.

This should be pretty easy to implement but I thought I'd check first.

Ned