[R-sig-Geo] Shapefile Compatibility

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 04:37:44 CEST 2011

As it stands, this is not reproducible code. Can you please replace
the file.choose() calls with the path to the actual .shp file, then we
could download the file and do the same. Also include full details of
exactly which file you download.

In case your R or packages are not up to date, please check that as
well and provide us with your sessionInfo() details.

Cheers, Mike.