[R-sig-Geo] Exporting spatstat 'pixel image' to Arcview 9.x as an e00 or ascii

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 05:40:27 CEST 2011

Another way is to use the coercion methods in maptools (these are
considered additional to the basics provided by sp, since they
provider converters between classes in other packages):

library(maptools)
as(Im, "SpatialGridDataFrame")

In terms of the data the result is identical to Rolf's method, though
various attributes will not be.

Cheers, Mike.