[R-sig-Geo] kde output from ks reversed

andrewaduff andrewaduff at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 19:45:01 CET 2011

Got it.  Thanks Robert.  What are good raster formats and R libraries for
dealing with non-square cells?  I guess im not used to working with them
much.

With respect to the UD values and subsequent GIS analysis - Lots of resource
utilization papers have been taking the hpi values from R and apply them in
Hawthorne Beyers 'Hawth's tool's' which writes to a square cell format. Is
this proper use of the hpi values from R?  How can I effectively get these
rasters back to square cells for comparitive home range analysis (VI, BA)
and resource selection with other 30 m data without altering the structure
and values of the UD?

Thanks for all your help.