[R-sig-Geo] kde output from ks reversed

Robert Hijmans r.hijmans at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 18:03:27 CET 2011

> Im not sure what the problem is Robert, my previous post included both the
code file
> and my albers coordinates.  I will attach them again.

Got them now

> Simulated data doesn't really prove anything to me if you can't apply the
> results back to the earth.
? really?

This seems to work fine. Run your script and do
plot(r)
points(curset)

You can create a proj.4 string from the info in your .prj file and do
projection(r) <- 'valid proj.4 string'
Or write r to a file and set the projection in ArcGIS.

r <- writeRaster(r, 'file.tif')

you cannot use ascii because the cells are not square.

Robert